Position Summary: Business Development Managers sell products and services for Fedora Intertech. This position is responsible for selling the entire product line to new customers in addition to managing existing customers.
- Develop business plans for sales and market penetration
- Establish and maintain strong client relationships
- Develop consultative relationships with key decision makers
- Prepare proposals and presentations
- Work collaboratively with operations and other departments
- Achieve above average results
Essential skills and experience:
- Bachelor’s degree or commensurate experience
- Two to five years of proven sales experience
- Excellent organizational skills
- Demonstrated ability to work independently and as a teammate
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Consultative selling skills and strong sense of urgency
- Full healthcare package including medical, health savings account (HSA), dental, vision, short and long-term disability, company paid life insurance.
- 401(k) plan with company match
- Personal Time Off (PTO) beginning at 14 days per year.
- Eight company paid holidays.
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER