A Lead Installation Technician at Fedora Intertech is primarily responsible for installing commercial security products including intrusion, access control, and video systems.
- Install and service intrusion, access control, video system devices including strikes, card readers, maglocks, and access control headend
- Interpret scopes of work and blueprints
- Abide by building code standards and company safety standards
- Identify and prepare pathways and supports for new cabling system installations
- Exhibit professional appearance and conduct
Essential Skills and Experience:
- 5 years or more of access control installation experience
- Ability to read blueprints
- Knowledge of electronics and excellent troubleshooting skills
- Technical degree in electronics or equivalent work experience
- Experience performing installation duties in commercial security or related industries
- Programming experience a plus!
- Valid driver’s license with clear driving record
- Ability to drive to and from work office and work sites
- A $2000 signing bonus!
- Full healthcare package including medical, health savings account (HSA), dental, vision, short and long-term disability, company paid life insurance.
- 401(k) plan with company match
- Personal Time Off (PTO) beginning at 14 days per year.
- Nine company paid holidays.
- Monday through Friday work schedule from 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER