- Test, inspect and clean devices which may include smoke detectors, heat detectors, duct detectors, fire panels, primary and secondary power sources, pull stations and other life safety devices as per individual contracts.
- Test various functions on the fire panels which may include supervisory, troubles and various panel operations.
- Ability to recognize and document deficiencies and recommend improvements identified during the inspection process.
- Timely completion of inspection related forms and submission to office using a computer and hand written forms.
Essential skills and experience:
- Ability to read blueprints.
- Knowledge of electronics and excellent troubleshooting skills.
- Strong organizational, time-management, and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Able to follow verbal and written instructions, attention to detail.
- Ability to provide excellent customer service.
- Ability to work independently or as a team.
- Valid driver’s license with a clear driving record.
- Full healthcare package including medical, health savings account (HSA), dental, vision, short and long-term disability, company paid life insurance.
- 401(k) plan with company match
- Personal Time Off (PTO) beginning at 15 days per year.
- Nine company paid holidays.
- Monday through Friday work schedule from 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER